Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Nail Wists

So, I have been getting bored of my manicures.

I've even created a color chart of all the possible color combos of manicures that I can do and I just look at them and sigh.

48 color combos I have worked out with my measly stash and I am still at a creative stand still.

Right now I am wearing Revlon Minted with China Glaze Fairy Dust on my Mani and Maybeline Purple Aluminum with China glaze Fairy Dust on my Pedi.

Revlon "Minted" with CC "Fairy Dust"

Maybeline "Purple Aluminum"

Both are my favorite colors.

They make me happy, but I need inspiration.

I need LA Colors Nails Art Deco Polish.

I found them for 1.50 an a nail site but I CANNOT be buying anything when I am jobless.

Chris just let me buy makeup and bid on a limited HTF polish on e-bay.

No more polish this month.

(I went a LITTLE high on bidding for my lemming)

I really want to try:

Nfu-oh Holo

Nfu- of Flakies

Mood Polish

Gradient Manicures

Konad Stamping with Bundle Monster Plates

With surgury coming up I can't get a job for at least another 2 months.

GRRRR! At least I will have one thing fixed. Off to go buy a printer cartridge.

XOXO Pics later I promise... heres to hold ya.

"But I don't want to wear the horsey thing!"

I hate the horsey thing!

"A little PRIVACY while I eat your plants?!"

little PRIVACY while I eat your plants?!

le SIGH

No comments: