Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Manual Dexterity

So today I was late for work. I could not have picked a better day to ba late for work. TRULY.

I cannot stand the people that I work with. They are stuck up, loud, mean, and obnoxious.

To be fair I am kind of feeling bummed out today. I saw a lady that I thought might be offering me a job and she wouldn't make eye contact with me. That is never a good sign. So I am pretty sure that means that I didn't get the job. Which is ironic because that means that my friend who sits online all day chatting and procrastinating and passing her work off to other people IS possibly getting a job.

So...As long as I show up and make other people look bad (even if they are good people) then I deserve a job even if I am a total talentless slacker? How is that fair again?

OH YEAH. Because life is not fair.

My sister just called and told me that because I took her to that trade show she got offered two jobs. I got offered no jobs.

In fact I got yelled at for going because it was not in my job description even though the director TOLD me to go. I got in trouble because my sister stopped to talk to everyone and eat a pretzel. Which would have been fine except we also had to go let her try to go win a marine t-shirt.

Crash is really sick right now. I want to go home because he is sick and also because I am pretty bummed. I really hate working on this manual. I hate being working poor, working with people who hate me, and for poverty level.

Off to fire off some more resumes. No rest for the wicked.

No comments: