Thursday, September 02, 2010

Just a quickie post

I am alive and just got my Fyrinnae order yesterday! *swoon*

Even though I had the throat plague and a fever from hades I managed to swatch all three eye makeup samples, Lip Gloss, the Bronzer and Sun kissed Finishing powder I had to have.

Thank you to Black Nail Polish and Lip Gloss for fueling the addiction.

I will post pictures tomorrow.

One thing also I am going to post now is a tutorial that saved my nail. I broke my first nail. Split the sucker sideways. Right into the meat of the nail!

So I went online, looked up nail repair and watched this tutorial:



I bought brush on nail glue,got an organic unbleached cotton tea bag (from old tea I didn't like) Salon Science Instant Artificials.

Then I applied two coats of China Glaze "Spontaneaous" and you can't tell where the patch is.

neat.

KJ

2 comments:

Viki said...

Aww, just after the nick of time. I broke a nail clean off and clipped them all off the other day. I'll have to keep that teabag trick in mind next time.

KJ Callaway said...

Hah, now I help out right?