Friday, September 17, 2010

OK I am not a slacker REALLY!

I have been fighting some depression and getting ready to have surgery on my low back.

However today I actually got off my keister and actually wrote a review of my Fynnirae haul on Associated Content http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/499923/kj_callaway.html

Keep peeking for it to get published!

I also picked up some new Sinful colors polishes and am going to review them.

However I have to say what is up with Sinful Colors pulling Daddy's Girl (my FAVE purple) and then re-releasing it for a Halloween color?!)

This nail freak is unsure that screams Halloween about purple.

*shrug*

I have had so many freaking manicures that I have not uploaded....

Lets see....Here is a white polish that for the life of me I can't remember what it was called...

Photobucket

So yeah. I have more but I have to upload from my camera.

I've been kwazi-useless. Well time for puppy-chabra and me to get a snack.

We leave you with this picture:

the killer

Don't hate us 'case we beautiful

KJ

No comments: