Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mind bending dissobedience

My nephews are driving me up a wall.

First of all they WILL NOT FOLLOW RULES. Every rule they know, rules that are everyday, they disobey and then say "I forgot!"

Its the escuse for everything. Rules are written down both up and downstairs and they just DO NOT follow them. We are talking safety rules!

Rules like:

Don't punch your brother

Don't hurt the cats

Don't leave the apartment without asking

Don't go into the street

They just do whatever they want and say "Huh what? oh I forgot"

It drives me insane because I have to be on top of them to get them to do anything I practically have to put my hand over their hands and do it for them.

How old do you have to be to actually follow directions and rules? not stupid rules, basic rules.

I want o beat my own head in.

No comments: