Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fuze, Muse, Nausea and Vomiting

Plus side: I finished my very firs Cabled beanie or Crash! He likes it a lot and now that I know how to make Cables I am going to try to do it more often.

The next thing I work on will be my sisters cowl.

Its mindless knitting perfect for a plane trip. Which I am going on NOvember 24th to Dec 3. Must remember to pack knitting needles.

My new Sansa Fuze MP3 player replacement finally got here! I am now loaded up with music and learning how to put videos on it. Soon I will be able to have audiobooks on it to listen to when I am on the airplane knitting! What WILL I listen to first!?

It could not have come at a better time as I have had to go to the hospital on more than one occasion recently and having an MP3 player took my mind off how much pain I was in and the FIVE HOUR wait.

I was in the hospital for uncontrolled vomiting and headpain again. Which I am experiencing on a lower lever tonight but I have home drugs that I have been forcing and drinking Smart Water like a fish.

Weird symptom, my upper thighs and hips have been extremely painful and burning it feels like it radiates down from my back. I actually fell to my knees getting up this morning because it hurt so bad.

I think soon I will have to go lie down. Maybe I did too much yesterday?

Crash is feeling really stressed because I keep getting sicker. I feel stressed because whenever I start feeling better and think "Now I will get a job!" something else comes up and I can't even find the energy to apply online.

Today I applied for three jobs, now I am absolutely barely able to keep from hucking up tater tots.

OK. Enough computer. I need to lie down. THe bed calls,

KJ

No comments: