Monday, August 18, 2008

The Itchy and Scratchy Show

It wasn't what I thought it was. I woke up again for the fifth night in a row with my left side itching like hell. My wounds were itching like crazy but more my ribs and back were itching!

I finally called a truce and went in to see my doctor and he took some x-rays.

Turns out when I took a tumble from the scootie puff junior I broke my left ankle again ( too late to cast again and like the millionth time anyhow) my left wrist, dislocated and then snapped back in my shoulder and apparently cracked a rib.

So the reason I was itching so bad was that I am healing. Holy High pain tolerance batman! I rule!

I rewarded myself for being such a badazz by going on a very slow scooter ride while Crash and Jeci were out at the Hardware store only to come home to find Little "D" ratting me out to my sister.

Narc.

I wouldn't talk to the kid for like an hour. What a turn coat, the first time I catch his drinking underage or sneaking out payback is a b*tch.

He promised not to tell Crash and Jeci has the memory of a Goldfish but still.

I am jobless not on Lock down.

OK. I have 30 minutes before its time for Kane and I to go to bed and I still need to shower and give Kane a Bath.

KJ

No comments: