Monday, October 13, 2008

Clean sweep.

I feel pretty good today! I am not as nausous, my head doesn't hurt as much as it has, and I managed to get over my severe leg pain by taking a supremely hot bath with "Instant Ocean" poured in.

I scented the water with my Patchouli geranium blend or "Hippy oil" as Crash calls it so my skin is lightly scented.

I managed to clean the house yesterday (which is why I am so tired!) and so today we have an elderly couple coming to see the kittens and hopefully adopt two of them.

Then as soon as they are fixed we will get them to their new home.

I have to go lock Kane up, he is not good around strangers.

I was thinking how nice it would be to get to Ely this month as I have so much time off being unemployed.

OK. kittens are destroying their clean cage... time to separate the mad wee ones.

KJ

No comments: