Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tough Decisions

So I have had an attack of Fibro, Swelling, and some gastro that made me dizzy, nauseous and forgetful because of the sheer amount of pills I have had to take.

I have missed two days of work.

Not ok.

I have finished my work but I have some Vegfest things that I don't have copied of here and really need to get done.

I will get them done tomorrow.

I have the Foster Mother and kittens from The North side staying in my office. She lets me hold her in my lap and looks hardly more than a kitten herself. We call her Allie.

She has two kittens Tigris and Maddie. Both are almost as big as her and still nursing.

They are adorable.

See Here:

Allie:

Allie one the lap

Tigris:

Tigris

Maddie:

Sweet Maddie

In other News Kayne having recovered from being neutered is being his own self. I found out they didn't give him pain meds and didn't give him pain medication because they thought I was going to Euthanize him.

Holy Cruel.

So having some on hand I called a friend of mine who is a vet and dosed him accordingly. He immediately seemed better and stopped peeing uncontrollably and growling at us and whimpering. He truly was in a lot of pain and scared out of his mind. All hail the power of narcotics!

He is almost being his old self today, snuggling a lot.

I snapped this pic:

Psyche Ward!

Very appropriate.

Hope you and yours are well.

KJ

No comments: