Monday, September 19, 2011

Who do you love?

There are many blogs I subscribe to that when they have new posts I do a happy dance.

You KNOW the feeling.  When your blog feed of choice shows you a new post and its like getting GOOD mail when its usually bills.

So without further ado, my blog heroines and heros:

Scrangie fellow animal lover and nail polish aficionado.  I have been following her for over a year.  Check her out, you won't be disappointed!!

Robin Moses  I admit I was late to the game on finding her site,  But now I make it my Monday, Wednesday, Friday stress relief.  Not only is her art inspiring but she and her clients are HILARIOUS, you owe it to yourself to check her out.

Miss 80Millions  this Canadian nail blogger never ceases to amaze me with her creativity.  Her youtube tutorials are easy to follow, designs are easy but chic and are in steps so that you can stop at simple, or go elaborate. 

I have two swatch homies that never cease to amaze me with the beauty and precision in which they apply color!

Enamel Girl  has picture perfect nails, and lots of swatches.  I may be a tad jealous.

Lextard  I started stalking her on her Flickr feed.  Everytime I wanted to know what a nail enamel looked like I.R.L.  She usually had it.  (that britch!  LOL)  Her application is always smooth and flawless.

Loodie Loodie Loodie  She is the Mr.Science of the nail care world.  All the questions and bad habits you had with your nails she answers in a totally hilarious and down to earth way.  And it doesn't hurt that she loves good food, just like me!

Black Nail Polish and Lip Gloss  this lady is the mother I wish I'd had!  Teal hair, rocking eye makeup, long natural claws.  She is funny, sweet, and a font of knowledge.  A blog I cherish.

So I bet you wonder WHY you don't see your blog here.  Its not that I don't follow or don't love it, I am just doing a longest subscriptions first!

Check out these awesome blogs and tell me what you think!

KJ




















No comments: