Monday, February 17, 2014

Strange Brew...My belly probs.

So, for about the last 3 months I have had issues with my stomach.  I used to be able to eat about 2 cups of food, 8 ounces of liquid and 1/2 cup of fruit or pudding or something sweet (fruit cocktail, fruit, gluten free cookie... ounce of chocolate) lately however I have had some serious issues.  I am only able to eat about a cup of food and 4 ounces of liquid before I feel like I am going to puke.

Sometimes I can only eat once a day and it usually consists on a single ounce of protein, 1/2 cup of chopped or small vegetables (like french green beans, peas, or shaved Brussels sprouts) the have to wait about an hour or so before I can eat or drink anything else without having serious stomach pains, nausea or gas.

Chris thinks I have ulcers (very possible) but since I have no health insurance I can't really do much about that.  I was hoping that this would mean that I would lose weight, but since I have not been able to do much cardio, the weight loss has been very negligible.

Tonight I managed to eat an ounce of cheese, an ounce of turkey, and 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice, and a 8 ounce cup of coffee with homemade rice milk and stevia.

We were supposed to have gluten free spaghetti and turkey kielbasa meat sauce tonight, but I may end up just having the turkey.

I want to try to get 30 minutes of light recumbent biking in while I am doing my reading for class. and maybe a set of wall push ups.  I feel sore and slugish, and need my energy back to be able to get errands and cleaning done.

No comments: