Thursday, June 05, 2014

Follow the leader...

Sometimes with this weight thing I have no freaking clue where I am headed.  Do I want to try going Vegan again (but bacon, beautiful BACON!) Do I want to go gluten free?  Paleo? gluen free paleo?  I know I have to move my mind from "live to eat" into "eat to live, but cookies, salsa, rice, oatmeal, sugar GLORIOUS sugar!

I know I am addicted to sugar, my doc says if it a tie between eating a boca pattie and snackwells, chose the Boca Pattie.

Or cheese. or a yogurt..

Still.  At least my workouts are going well.  Trying to stay a little away from carbohydrates, only eat them sparingly and push protein and veg, and try to make myself eat more fruit.

A friend from work wants me to come and work out with her mon, wed, and frid.

So until I can afford it, I may have another free gym angle!

If it works out I am going to ask for a year membership for my birthday.

We shall see.

No comments: