Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Numerology and Deoderant

I can smell my spray deoderant BREWING away in the kitchen, smell good! I hope it works a well as the last stuff I used.  I WILL NOT be the stinky lady who always smells like BO.  WILL.  NOT.

I like that it is in a spray so I can spray under the boobage and muffin top.

I don't want to use commercial deo anymore because it has artificual smells, propylene glycol, and other stuff that is about a 1/2 molecule away from being a carcinogen.

Slowly I have been trying to get us AWAY from commercial crap and toward using sustainable, eco friendly toiletries and sundries.

My make your own detergent was an epic fail.  But I hope to try again, and I need to invest in some wool dryer balls, and natural fabric softener.

I like that dryer sheets seem to repel dog hair, but I hate the waste.  I have reused them to wash the shower and toilet (cuts thru soap scum!) but saving them feels like hoarding!

We use almost ONLY organic stuff on the dog, and he is softer, has less sores, smells better and even eats better.

So I read my numerology report today I am a 9:

9 Life Path number

If you have a 9 Life Path, you are perhaps the most challenged of all numbers in the relationship department. You are secretive and you keep your distance. Figuratively speaking, you don't like to show yourself naked, not just because it makes you feel vulnerable, which it does, but also because you see it as lacking class and sophistication. You have an aristocratic streak and value your sense of separation. You can be a great and loyal friend, but you don't expose your deeper fears or dreams even to those closest to you. For this reason, you enter a relationship the way someone who can't swim enters the pool; slowly and ready to back away at any time.

Its actually kind of scary how accurate that is!

I wish I knew Kayne Michael's and Dodger's numbers.

I still need to hop into the shower and get to the library...unless I just listen to my book on tape and draw/color instead.  Kinda feel lazy today.  Leftovers and some squats and that's it.  Library can happen tomorrow.

No comments: