Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Opening my beercard

So I decided I am going to open my beer card. But only to review ONE beer a weekend.

But I am going to put the list up here so I can cross them off as I drink them.

Start with some locals and some easy finds that got high ratings.

Middle Ages Brewery Dragon Slayer

Middle Ages Brewery Wailing Wench

Laguinitas Brewing Company Brown Shugga'

Sam Adams Cranberry Lambic

Ithaca Beer Company Cascazilla

Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Midas Touch Golden Elixir

Brewery Ommegang Ommegang Nine Spice Harvest Ale

Stone Brewing Company Stone ruination IPA

Harpoon Brewery Harpoon Leviathan Imperial Red Ale

http://www.lawsonsfinest.com and I want to go here and try the Nano beer Maple Triple. It won bronze against beers from around the WORLD.

No comments: