Sunday, March 28, 2010

Henry ROllins, did not marry me. Sad day.

But guess who got to hug Henry Rollins, get his autograph, get a picture of him outside his tour bus, talk to him about South Africa (My dad was born there and I have been once, Henry is going back in 2 weeks) and tell him places he should visit when he gets to Nicaragua, cause he has never gone! (again once because having wealthy summer room mates from other countries and a passport was awesome!)

Yeah, be jealous...I am :cool:

For my suffering I was gifted with whiskey bombs by my bouncer friend Dix and his girl "H" (3 Amber Beers) and then handed a beer by KT, Dennis, and Keir (3 Guiness Draughts) and then bought ANOTHER beer upon being discovered by Bax walking out of a bar where he had ditched his date (1 Red Stripe in a can).

A grand total of 7 alcoholic drinks in 5 hours.:alcoholic:

I came home belching and complaining about the ceiling spinning. Crash made me make myself eggs and toast, drunk. Which is a good thing I am such a autopilot cook because I seriously was looking down periodically watching my hands move and grab things and thinking "wow, that looks good, whose making that?" Yeah...drunk.

7:30AM the next morning my cell rang and it was Bax texting me saying "How hungover are you?"

I sent him a pic of me in my hoodie, with my skullcap, and sunglasses on flipping the bird to the camera.

Today I can only say I prayed to the great deity of pharmaceuticals. If it were not for Zofran, Tramadol, and Nutritional shakes I would still be lying in bed with the dog complaining that Crash was breathing too loud. :disgust:

As of now I am happily doped, managed to go to dinner with my boy Darrin and actually eat a sandwich and later a slice of pizza (followed almost immediately by more Zofran)

Tomorrow is Bax birfday and I have to go figure out what to get the old man. He called to check on me and asked if I was coming out with him to celebrate. :( I told him I loved him to death but on top of the hangover in the seventh ring, Crash and I are still fighting off the plague. He said "You could come and not drink! Honestly I think he was just trying to be nice, Crash really doesn't want to go out, I've been out twice this week already and I know his boy AJ AM is going to be there and that guy is still sweating me about "How do I know you?!" I don't know how many times I shoudl have to tell a smokehead "I hit and quit you, now I am off market property, move on, write it down" I know AJ AM is friends with Bax and hell he was friends with me but its been 10 years since spent time with AJ. SO....get over it ad move on?

Maybe I am rude but everytime we all get together he brings it up and Bax and I are both like "OK new subject anything else, what do you do for living, favorite band, NAME your kids AJ!!! usually that one shuts him up or confuses him so he is deterred or refocused enough so I can slip away ad talk to some of our other friends like will or Bri that I know who also give AJ the head shake.

Long story short. Hanging out with Bax guy friends in a group is like all the girl drama and emotions with none of the holding back or restraint. Because on top of Aj you have Bri who has a control freak GF who calls him every 5 mintues when she hangs with us. We go shoot pool, see a movie, play chess, and his phone is ringing every 5 minutes with her yelling at him LONG DISTANCE, to get back to his mama's house and be home in case she wants to talk.

Because she doesn't trust ME. A person who is engages, who she has never met, who doesn' find your BF Bri attractive in any semblance of the imagination. Yet even if I did I love MY fiance and I am not a stupid home wrecking nutbag.

But my ex military, firfighting, gun liking, marttial arts, motorcycle riding, and movie and traveling interests amke it so I get along with all Bax friends and I am the only girl they invite because I am pretty much the kid sister.

So half the guys who are married have their wives calling them every 10 minutes, or just randomly stopping by. To see if I have managed to erase their mind and steal their essence and make them run away with me...I don't know because I don't get women whic is why I hang out with a bunch of guys...But Bax crew...Its the guys ans the girls who have some drama and its exhausting. and tedious. Bax keeps saying they have to know you are like our kid sister and if these people don't like you, there's something up, because you are my barometer. You are like a puppy.

Gee thanks.

It just isn't relaxing it inds up bing socially taxing and not party but a artistic event of dodging and weaving around people and leaving early enough to avoid most of them but lte enough not to appear weak or tick off Bax. See? Guy drama? Girl Drama? It sucks the life from you like a lesion! I just thought I'd figure out a time to gift him later.

In typical Bax form he said "I hope it will keep!" to which Darrin who heard the convo said "No problem we poked air holes, now we are just waiting for her papers. :rolleyes: One more joke from either of them about a mail order bride...Its just gone from "oh hah stupid joke to "OK seriously, you are dumb and I don't want a INS agent tailing me because you guys have a stupid sense of humor."

With my recent luck, it would happen.

Tomorrow I should get my shoes:

I spent a LOT of money but my friends all tell me they last a long time (longer than New Balance) and are the best shoes for a bad back and bad feet.

Then I just have to figure out what to buy Bax for his birfay... I am thinking new bamboo plugs (have) some catnip for his babies (Godzilla and Dracula) he and both like knives, guns, motocycles, sushi, tea, comic books...asian stuff...

I mean I know he has a tea pot so I can't get him that. He already has a machete. I am not giving him any of MY guns, they have sentimental attachments and I like to target shoot. I am thinking I will try to find some B movie dracula bat related something. He likes bats and dracula and vampires. Because he is weird.

I am totally stumped so PLEASE feel free to text me with ideas if you have my number. or tell me via facebook.

KJ

No comments: