Thursday, June 02, 2016

Garnier Fructis Long and Strong

So today is hair wash day. So I decided to use a sample from my smart source package. It was a blue packet of Long and Strong Shampoo and Conditioner.
So I opened the packet which was sealed like the gates of hell. Finally opened the packet and squirted some shampoo into my hand. I enjoyed the smell and viscosity and it lathered really well in my undercut. I was rinsing it out when a tony bit got into my eye...HOLY...CRAP... This was the worst stinging pain ever! I immediately washed out my eye with water for a good 3 minutes. I was tempted to leave the shower and go get some saline to try to make the burning stop. BUT I really needed to shave. So I rinsed and applied the very thick conditioner. My hair seemed to soak it up and I decided to leave it in while I completed my ablutions. I recall thinking that when I was rinsing out the conditioner that my hair was really soft... I enjoyed the conditioner and hoped that it would make my hair feel a little smoother. It did...but I still had to apply my leave in conditioner as my hair is really fried. All in all I enjoyed the shampoo before it burned my eyeball:
So I won't be purchasing that. But the conditioner was thick and my hair seemed to suck it up and feel softer after using. I would buy it if I had a coupon and it was on sale. It was nothing spectacular, but it was thick and absorbed and that was nice. All i all shampoo 3 out of 5 Conditioner 5 out of 5 (because I think on normal hair it would have been lovely) So Garnier whatever you use in the shampoo i as your test rabbit say "It burns my eyes!"

No comments: